Compact & efficient internal ac-dc power supplies from CUI offer board mount, chassis mount and DIN rail styles, with power ranging from 1 to 550 W.
CUI’s diverse selection of wall plug-in and desktop adapters offer a full suite of safety approvals, high efficiency and 3 to 250 W of power.
The 1000+ model range of CUI’s dc-dc converters offers economical low power solutions as well as robust high-power dc-dc modules, with power options from 1 to 600 W.
Tools and Support
About CUI Inc.
Since 1989, CUI has focused on improving the way power products are purchased now and, in the future, while also improving the experience for the design engineer. Along with unparalleled customer service and a variety of power resources, CUI also provides a diverse range of ac-dc power supplies, dc-dc converters, and power filters.
- AC-DC Power Supplies
- Auxiliary Power Solutions for 1500 VDC Photovoltaic Systems
- Current Sharing with Power Supplies
- Design Considerations for Thermal Management of Power Supplies
- Efficiency Standards for External Power Supplies
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Considerations for Switching Power Supplies
- EMC Standards Consolidation – Like It or Not, It Is Happening Now
- Glossary of Power Supply Terms
- IEC 60601-1 Medical Design Standards for Power Supplies
- Module or Discrete Power?
- Open Frame AC-DC Power Supplies
- Power Blog
- Power Factor Correction
- Power Supply Safety Standards, Agencies and Marks
- Reliability Considerations for Power Supplies
- The Latest on IEC 62368-1: More Time to Comply, But a Harder Deadline
- The Right Power Supply is Critical to Meet the New IEC/UL IEC-62368 Consumer Product Safety Mandate
- What's the Difference Between Class 2 and Class II Power Supplies?